Qualicum First Nation 2010 Camping Prices
RATES & RESERVATIONS
Click on map to see full-size image.
Download a PDF version here -- Qualicum Campsite Map.
Basic Wooded Sites
Basic Wooded Sites Include: Picnic Table
$22 per night + GST
$132 per week + GST
$528 per month + GST
Serviced Waterfront Sites
Serviced Waterfront Sites Include: Electricity, Water, and Picnic Table
$37 per night + GST
$222 per week + GST
$888 per month + GST
Serviced Non-Waterfront Sites
Serviced Non-Waterfront Sites Include: Electricity, Water, and Picnic Table
$33 per night + GST
$198 per week + GST
$792 per month + GST
$50 per day + GST (no electricity)
$75 per day + GST (with electricity)
Hot Showers $1.00 - Coin Operated
Sani Dump (Included in Camping Fees)
Overnight fees must be paid at check-in.
Gate keys are available for a $20.00 deposit.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please be respectful of your fellow campers by:
- Keeping pets on leashes and cleaning up after them
- Respecting quiet hours between 10 PM and 8 AM
- Keeping your campsite tidy and free of garbage and debris (so as not to attract rodents and bears)
- Sani-dump is included in camping fees. Any dumping (including but not limited to grey water, black water, or dishwater) will result in immediate eviction from the campsite without refund of fees already paid.
- Qualicum First Nation is not responsible for any loss or injury, including those injuries incurrred at or on the playground. Please ensure your children are properly supervised at all times.
- Shellfish harvesting is not permitted on any beach fronting the Reserve.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire pots, the BBQ shelter, and below the high-water mark only when there is no danger of forest fires - notice will be posted at the store.
- Generators are permitted between the hours of 10 AM and 2 PM.
*** The Chief and Coucil of the Qualicum First Nation reserve the right to evict any camper without a refund for violation of any of the above rules and regulations. ***
Please forward requests and/or complaints to the Band Council in writing to: 5850 River Road, Qualicum Beach, B.C. V9K 1Z5
Please call RCMP at 248-6111 or 911 if you experience any problems after the office closes.